To start the process correctly, you can follow the short guide below.
Log Into Your Union Plus Credit Card Account Online
Once logged into the new Capital One system, you can access your Union Plus credit card account online at any time. link
- Visit unionplus.capitalone.com
- Login is accessible from the upper right corner of the home page.
- Enter the username and password associated with your Union Plus credit card online account
- If you want to log in to your device, please check the “Remember me” box.
- Log in to the account by clicking the “Login” button.
Apply For A Union Plus Credit Card Online
If you are a prequalified customer who received the prequalified letter of offer in the mail and would like to apply for one of the three Capital One Union Plus credit cards, please follow these steps.
- Visit www.theunioncard.com
- Scroll down and a title bar will appear. Click the “Reply now” link next to “You received an email offer” at the top center of the bar.
- Enter the 10-digit invite code in the space provided on the page (if you can’t find the code in the offer letter, hover over the image next to “Need help finding your offer code invite offer?” “), to view the instructions provided).
- Click on the green APPLICATION PROCESS button to proceed with your application.
How do I register for the Capital One Union Plus credit card online account?
- Visit www.unionpluscard.com
- When you click on the green Join Now button, you will be taken to the Capital One registration page.
- Fill out the first field with your last name on the page
- You will then need to enter your Social Security/ITIN number or bank account number
- Your date of birth must also be entered
- Click the Find Me button to find your Union Plus credit card account in the system.